|My latest show entry! Happy retirement Rue!|
Second Chances Horse ShowHave a Show Entry that was never Judged? Have a Show Entry that never placed? Have a Show Entry you felt was judged unfairly? Enter it here! We give all horses the second chance they deserve!Second Chances Horse Show by *AustralianShepKennel
1. If your Show Entry placed 6th or above you can NOT enter it here!
2. Proof of original placement MUST be linked in your Show Entry!
3. Do NOT make any chances to your Show Entry
4. You MUST advertise this Show either in a Journal or Poll to Enter
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Link us your Show Entry
2. Tell us what Discipline your Horse is in.
3. Tell us how you advertised this Show
December 15th, 2013
Champion of Show: 200
Judging will be based off Effort and I will only judge 5 entries at a time. So if there are more than 3 entries for a specific discipline, then there will be more than
The show should be up and running by the end of this week so keep a look out for it guys! if you have any ideas for classes please comment!
Yup, its back! I decided since last year the show was so successful and I wanted to do another winter show, id bring it back! I think last year though it was strictly western, so definitely this year it'll be a mix of English and western
Sledding race (horse drawn sled)
Hunter Flat w/t
Hunter flat w/t/c
Hunter OF 2'
Hunter OF 2'3-2'6
Hunter OF 3'-3'3
Dressage Intro Level
Dressage Level 1
Mounted Shooting (shooting holiday objects)